March 27, 2011

How Soon Is Now?

Let's talk about dream hair a little more. If I could have anyone's hair, it would be Zooey Deschanel's. I love her dream bangs and how her hair looks so cute when it's just left alone with  no fussy hair tools. If my hair were long enough right now, I would totally just want to go to a hair studio and ask them to give me her exact hair cut and colour. I'm feeling such an urge to do that right now, but I know I should wait. If you could have anyone's hair, who's would it be?
Tumblr_limavornw21qgrcwgo1_500_large
Tumblr_li40l3h0c41qe9jjjo1_500_large

1 comment:

  1. Love her hair as well! I'd want Lauren Conrad's hair too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...