April 25, 2011

Cosmic Love

It hasn't quite seeped in yet that it's the end of the school year and people are off for the summer. I'm really excited for the warmer and sunnier weather (it's been so blah lately!). For the summer I really want to make my balcony the go to place for dinners and drinks with twinkly lights and comfortable and chic cushions. I really like this idea for lighting that I stumbled on recently.  I have a ball of hemp that I got a few years ago because I was in this phase of making hemp bracelets and stuff, but this would be amazing to make for a balcony during the summer. It's cheap too! There will be many, many more posts about balcony inspiration coming up in the next little while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...