January 16, 2011

Holding On

I've been kind of absent from the blog lately as I've been trying to get some school related issues out of the way and taken care of. For some reason, my school doesn't plan the courses they offer very well and doesn't accommodate very well to the mass number of students in my faculty, which has resulted in my trying to get into the right classes last minute to fill up the requirements for my program. 

Long story short, I wasn't able to get into a mandatory class I need to graduate, which means I'll have to stay an extra semester in the fall. I'm not happy about it, but I suppose it gives me time to think about my options more (while also digging me deeper into debt and making me slowly go insane). I'm trying to stay positive, because everything happens for a reason, right? Hopefully something great and amazing will come out of this.

In other news, the weather is insane. -28 degrees tonight! Here's a little something to warm you up.
Tumblr_ld8c1yxktc1qcsz6uo1_500_large

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...