June 29, 2011

Band Crush// Young the Giant

It's a rare occasion when iTunes genius recommends to me a band that I actually like. It's an even rarer occasion when I immediately fall in love with the album, download it and listen to it over and over again! Young the Giant is a band that hails from Irvine, California that creates electronic indie rock. 

Their music is perfect to include in a summer mix for a road trip or the beach. Their open session videos are amazing, I think they're better than the studio recorded versions. The open session versions of "Islands" and "Strings" are so beautiful and haunting. They give me chills!


1 comment:

  1. Well I kinda like Strings, but the other wouldn't play but that could be me. I think I'll look into these guys and listen to a few more. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...