June 26, 2011

Every Little Thing

I have a confession to make...I am in love with the hair accessories from Urban Outfitters! I'm guessing my recent love for hair accessories stemmed from me getting my hair cut the other day. It sounds really gross, but I went without having my hair cut for about a year and a half (eeps!) I think it was because my last haircut was when I got my bob and I've been afraid of the hairdresser's chair ever since! But ever since getting my hair cut, my hair feels so healthy! I keep running my fingers through my hair like a weirdo, hahaha. Aren't some of these pieces so adorable?
Oversized Leaf Hair Comb
Branch Bobby Pin - Set of 2
Bird & Branch Hair Comb
Images via Urban Outfitters

3 comments:

  1. Woo! Haircut! The whole healthy hair feeling at the hairdressers is something I love... and getting my hair thinned out. But believe it or not, I'm actually trying to grow my hair out. I'm not sure how it will turn out :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo! I think your hair will look great grown out! Especially since your hair is so shiny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also haven't dyed my hair in a while. It'll be interesting to see what my hair looks like and feels like after its grown out a bit more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...