November 05, 2011

Baby It's Cold Outside

Is it weird that I'm wanting to listen to Christmas music already? I've done quite a bit of window shopping and every store has their Christmas displays out and are playing Christmas tunes over their sound systems. I was in Chapters yesterday and I saw that Starbucks has introduced their Christmas cups already! :)

Want to know one of my favourite parts of having chilly weather? Guys in coats! I'm now starting to see it everywhere. I think it is so important to have a good fall/winter coat that fits with your personality and that isn't meant for the ski slopes. When I walk down the street I think the first thing I look at is a guy's coat, and then their face, hahaha. Bonus points if they have a nice scarf too, heehee. Is any one else with me on this one?
Photo: Hypebeast

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you..guys in coats that are in fashion is pleasing to the eye....and a scarf done up in the double fold with the ends tucked into the loop is so "european".

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...