October 26, 2011

Long Overdue Update

My internet has been going haywire the past few days and I've missed keeping up with my blog and reading through my blogroll. I have so many post ideas that I want to execute in the next few days!

I have been noticing lately that the weather is starting to get pretty chilly! I saw on the weather forecast that we're probably going to get a bit of snow tomorrow! In lieu of the dipping temperature, I decided to knit a cowl to wear with my black blazer or my trench coat. I was browsing Etsy and came across this chunky wheat neck and shoulder cowl. I had some yarn lying around so I decided to copy it! I absolutely adore the colour of the yarn that I chose, its a burnt red/orange colour and it is so soft. I will post pictures when I am finished it. 

ps: Did you know that I learned to knit through YouTube? The new media that is provided to us really does amaze me.

Photo: ArrowsDesign

1 comment:

  1. That is gorgeous! I wish I could knit! You are very clever!

    Check out my latest blog post as I've featured some knitted mittens in it!

    Love from
    Amy
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...