October 10, 2011

Indian Summer

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope all of you get to have lots of delicious turkey! I took the bus home for the weekend and I'm back in Ottawa tomorrow afternoon. It was a short weekend but it was good! Can you believe this weather? It was about 30 degrees yesterday and it felt like summer!

The other day I got some really good news that I've been meaning to share. I applied for and got a Social Media Internship! It's for 3 months and it involves blogging 3x a week for a company in Ottawa. It's so me! It doesn't feel like work at all :) At the end of the internship, the best intern receives an iPad 2, so I'm going to work really hard to get that. One of my projects due this week involves making a short video about a neighbourhood in Ottawa. It's going to be a short little film and I think it's going to be pretty cute. I'll post it on my blog when I'm done :)

I found this poem yesterday that my mom wrote when she was in high school. I think it fits with the autumny atmosphere that's happening right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...