October 16, 2011

The Glebe

One of the challenges for my Internship was to go to a neighbourhood in Ottawa and take some pictures and make a little film. It was due the day after I got back to Ottawa after Thanksgiving so I really had limited time in making this. Still though, I'm pretty happy with it based on only having a few hours to shoot it and put it together. I really wanted to work with the theme of home, that you should make sure you always have a place you can come home to and feel completely at ease and comfortable. 


My next challenge is to write a blog post about an event in the Glebe, so today I'm going to go on over to the Farmers' Market that happens every Sunday to snap some pictures and pick up some produce. Have a lovely autumny Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...