October 03, 2011

Who's That Girl?

I had been toying around with the idea of getting bangs again for a long time but I was always too chicken to get them done again. Well, last week I took the plunge on a whim and I'm so happy with the result! I decided that I might as well get it done and quit wondering! Here's a picture of the final result!

I have to say that I was really inspired by Zooey Deschanel's hair, especially in her show "New Girl"! Sometimes I wish that my hair was a gorgeous mocha colour, but I should really learn to love my natural hair colour as it is. What do you think of my hair now?

2 comments:

  1. Your hair is so long! I don't think I could ever grow it out that long but you never know. It's been a year since I've cut my hair short, I can't even think of doing that again. I look back at pictures of myself with short hair and I don't know how I lived with it. But I like the hair and I like the curl of the bangs. I did that when my hair at the front was still at about eye level.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long hair is pretty great, you have the option of just throwing it up when you don't want it on your shoulders. Your hair looks soo good long! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...