July 13, 2011

Newsprint Nails

I was browsing through Refinery29 when I found this awesome and unique tutorial for your nails. They're called Newsprint Nails and after I watched this video, I've been thinking about doing it. So a few hours ago I took out some newspaper, nail polish (both a colour coat and the top coat) and some Gin (hahaha, its part of the tutorial, I swear!). I am so thrilled with the result! I found it super easy to do as well. I had tried doing water marbling on my nails which turned out to be time consuming and a disaster to say the least. Take a look at my end result! 

ps: Did you notice that I put sudoku prints on my thumbs?

2 comments:

  1. That is pretty damn cool! Still don't have my own nails :( and I'm not sure how to stop biting them! Arg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a nice blog dear *
    I follow you, and I hope that you will follow me)
    it is very important to me <3
    http://nastyafrost.blogspot.com/

    to meet
    kiss *

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...