July 31, 2011

All Delighted People

I recently came across this picture of some awesome decor that is actually in a dorm room. Crazy, right? Who knew that with a little thought and a trip to IKEA could personalize your room so much that you forget that you actually even live in residence at school. Now that I look back, I wish that I had put some more thought into decorating my dorm room when I was in my first year. I wish I had pictures to post on here, but my room was just a mess with paper, laundry and tacky posters and pictures. Yuck! Although my taste now has certainly changed, my student budget prevents me from fully executing my dream decor ideas :)
What do you think of this dorm room?

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! What university/college does she go to?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...