July 19, 2011

Pumped Up Kicks

Today was one of those days that absolutely rocked! I feel like I'm on such a high right now from things just falling into place today. I had a presentation for my Audience Research class and my group and I did really well, I'm so proud of us. After the presentation, my prof commented on how he liked an aspect of our presentation (which I was in charge of, eeek! :D). It's a little weird, but do you ever feel like an outfit helps make your day and boosts your confidence? I wore my new black peep toe wedges for my presentation and I felt on top of the world! It felt like when I was walking down the street, everyone took notice.  I wish I could wear those puppies everyday!

I also went for a good run today too. It may have only been a short run (2k), but I feel like my mind is so clear afterwards and it makes you feel like you can conquer anything. I guess this is what you can call a "runners high"? Hopefully this good day will transfer to tomorrow :)

Here's a pretty picture for you to fall in love with. The picture looks amazing blown up.
gudvangen-norway-via-reddit


3 comments:

  1. I want to sit there... now... possibly nap there too. Also, thumbs up for the running. I'm not much for it but I plan to go to the Wellness Centre when school starts up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...