August 12, 2011

Girls Like You

Braids are my kryptonite! I remember when I was younger when french braids were super popular. I remember trying so hard to learn how to do it on myself, and eventually getting the hang of it when I was about 14 years old. Right now though, regular ol' braids don't satisfy me anymore. I love when I discover new types of braids that I wouldn't even think were possible to pull off. I came across this picture and I'm trying to figure out how to pull this look off.
From what I can gather, it looks like the top portion is a waterfall braid going from the left side of her head over to her opposite ear. From here, I think she gathered the pieces of hair from the waterfall braid and french braided them, only taking hair from the right side of the braid and then gathering everything into an elastic just beneath her right ear. Phew, that was a mouthful! I think I'll have to try this sometime. Isn't it so unique?

1 comment:

  1. Nice braid, it looks complicated but very beautiful! you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...