August 31, 2011

I Follow Rivers

I've been such a terrible blogger lately. What has it been, two weeks since my last post? Brutal! I've been in such a busy mode the past two weeks that this month has flown by so quickly. After returning from my friend's cottage (which was amazing to put it simply) I've been giving my room an overhaul with new paint, a new layout and doing a hoarder binge, hahaha. I promise to post pictures when I've organized everything and when it doesn't look like a disaster area. I also went to a Blue Jay's game in Toronto on Sunday, which was an amazing experience, but it was a little sad that the Jay's lost :(

Can you believe that its September tomorrow? In preparation for the new school year, I've accomplished a bit of clothes shopping. I'm thinking of doing somewhat of a clothing haul. Would any of you be interested in something like that?
Photo:  Sully Sullivan

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...