September 05, 2011

Music Monday// The Middle East

I spent the morning browsing Chapters with one of my friends today and we stopped by Starbucks to pick up some delicious drinks. While I was waiting for my latte, I picked up an iTunes "Pick of the Week" and redeemed my card when I got home. This song is a bit slower than the other songs I have featured on Music Monday, but I instantly fell in love with the song. It seems kind of appropriate, with the change of the seasons and the beginning of a new school year. Let me know what you think of this song, I'd love to hear your thoughts!
ps: Sorry for the terrible formatting of the music video. Blogger has been acting really weird lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...