September 22, 2011

Romantic Star Projector

I have been coveting star projectors for the past year and I've been trying to find a company that sells them. I gave up for a while, but the other day while I was browsing Pinterest, I saw some pictures from the online shop INFMETRY that sells them!

Wouldn't this be so romantic to have in your bedroom or your kitchen while having dinner? Just imagine, a guy invites you over to make you dinner and he surprises you with a delicious meal, some wine, and some Bon Iver playing in the background. I want this projector sooo bad! If someone buys it for me, you'll be my favourite person forever! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...