September 06, 2011

Hello September!

Gosh, can you believe that it's September already? It felt like the summer went by in a wink. If you've been following my blog for a while, you'll know that I have a deep love for Autumn, the coloured and crunchy leaves, the crisp air, I'm far too excited for it! The weather right now is starting to get a lot colder and this morning I found myself burying my cold hands into the pockets of my blazer because it was so chilly. I actually wished that I had worn mittens this morning!

In other news, I'm starting my last semester of my undergrad tomorrow and its both exciting and bittersweet. I can't believe that I've been in school for so long. At times, my undergrad felt as if it dragged on so slowly, but at the same time, it went by so fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...