September 22, 2011

The Gibson Roll

I'm really in love with a certain hairstyle right now. It's called the "gibson roll" and it looks so glamourous, and it is so easy to do! I tried it once just to see if I could pull it off (because lets face it, a lot of hair tutorials are not so easy, especially for people who are left handed). It was pretty easy and it can be used for a variety of occasions. I tried it out once and I was paranoid that I looked old and that it made my neck look weird, but I was just being silly. A little suggestion though: keep the hairstyle a little messy, it keeps it modern without looking too matronly. For instructions, head on over to Refinery29!


2 comments:

  1. That's a pretty awesome hairstyle, but we all know i'm inept when it comes to doing my hair. Yay for pony tails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you purchase used games, you can get as much as half off some
    games. The ubiquity and efficacy of mobile advertising, including mobile gaming, are still at the immature stage;
    I believe that the real magnitude of mobile advertising in the near future could
    be massive, exceeding current estimates.
    Mt Kilimanjaro is more than 240 miles, and on a clear day you
    can see this huge mountain of snow with the crown, sitting on the border of Kenya.


    my web-site :: play coc on mac

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...