November 23, 2010

Oh My Darling, Clementine

There's a light at the end of the tunnel! Classes are finishing up within the next two weeks and I'm excited for everything to be done. It's hard to believe that this will be my last fall semester in school, and I'll be graduating in less than a year. In a way it' seems so surreal and unbelievable. Even though I'm excited to start the next chapter of my life, at the same time it seems so daunting and scary.

Anyways, onto a more positive note: About a month ago I discovered this home planetarium by Gakken. I think it's the most pretty thing ever. When trying to come up with a wish list for Christmas, the only thing I keep thinking about is this darling planetarium to geekify my room. How adorable is this gadget? I think it casts a very beautiful light in a dark bedroom. And I wannnt so bad! I seriously drool over these pictures every few days.
Tumblr_l88xrtr3id1qzadkqo1_400_large
Tumblr_l8by9lkss31qduz3oo1_500_large
Tumblr_lbsr7niqom1qzgqhio1_500_large

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...