November 08, 2010

California English

So I thought about doing a huge post about the days I missed during the 30 day challenge, but that sounds painful and tedious, so I'm just going to start where I left off and hopefully be able to keep the daily schedule in order. Without further ado, here's day number seven:


Day 7 - A picture of your most treasured item
38527_1297429769735_1650103227_686848_5750806_n_large
weheartit
If I had to narrow down to my favourite item, it would have to be my iPod. I've had it for so many years, I got it for my 17th birthday back when I was in high school. I remember being so thrilled when I got it. It has acquired a few scratches and war wounds over the years, but it's still working (for now)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...