November 02, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside

So, I had planned on waiting until November 15th before I started listening to Christmas music, but like the impatient person that I am, I started listening to holiday songs today.  How could I possibly contain my excitement for winter when it had already started snowing? On Halloween, I noticed that were a few flurries in the sky, but then a few minutes later, it changed to thick flakes of snow. They immediately melted when the hit the ground, but it got me so excited. 

I know that I have been slacking on my30 Day Challenge, but this week has been the worst. I have a huge paper due on Thursday and like the procrastinator that I am, I hemmed and hawed and waited until yesterday to start it. So apologies for the lateness and the lack of posts this week, after Friday I will have everything finished and can get back into the regular schedule of things.  Until then, here's a pretty picture to get you through (hehe!):
20081002101538

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...