November 30, 2010

1983

I'm going to be so glad when this semester is over. I'm enjoying my film classes tremendously, but am not completely loving my public relations class. It's so hard to find motivation to work on projects when I don't enjoy what I'm learning. I thought I would really enjoy this class and thought about exploring it as a career after graduation, but it turns out that the field is definitely not for me. It's all about creating a positive image for a company and strategies to help achieve that, but the bottom line is basically how to cover the company's corporate butt and how to make more money. Ick, not for me thank you very much! On a lighter note, the class will be finished in about a week's time. Fingers crossed everything goes okay!

Finals are just around the corner and I can already feel the stress accompanied with it. I'm probably going to start hibernating in the library soon getting everything prepared for my written and take-home exams. I just know that I'm going to be hyped on caffiene, and getting my daily jo fix at the local Starbucks. I'm going to need it for the all-nighters I forsee in the near future!

Apologies for the long rant. As a gift, here are some pretty pictures to pick you back up again.
Tumblr_lcigp7dk5y1qctzjyo1_500_large
Tumblr_lb324dwmek1qabzcoo1_500_large
Tumblr_lbhk4efuxh1qb6rnro1_500_large

6 comments:

  1. О! Saya baru-baru datang di blog Anda dan telah membaca bersama. Saya pikir saya akan meninggalkan komentar pertama saya. Aku nggak tahu apa yang harus kukatakan kecuali bahwa saya telah menikmati membaca. Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哇!谢谢!我一直想写在我的该网站的东西。我能参加你的文章的一部分,我的博客?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some wonderful wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 太好了,我找到了我一直在寻找

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...