December 02, 2010

November Was White, December Was Grey

Even though I've been looking forward to it for months it seems as though December creeped out of nowhere. November went by so fast. It doesn't even feel like December though, which is a little sad, because I was picturing at least a few inches of snow staying around, and instead it was 10 degrees outside, humid and raining. Ick. 

This week has honestly been the worst for homework, my stress levels climbed up, and after today, they're slowly going down again. This weekend is going to be filled with study notes, coffee, and on Sunday, all things filled with Christmas!

In the meantime, I feel like doing a snow dance.
Tumblr_lceqreuiih1qb3rylo1_400_large

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...