December 10, 2010

Subterranean Homesick Alien

I can't believe that it's already December 10th! This  month is just flying by. Classes ended and I just had my first exam on the 9th, which wasn't as bad as I was expecting. It's weird to think that this is my last fall semester in school. I kind of don't want it to end, because the next little while is kind of unknown territory!

On another note, I want to learn to speak German. It's such an awesome language and sounds amazing. I'm going to see what German summer classes are offered at the school, and if there are any available, I'm going to take one or two just for the heck of it. 

Also, here's a little sneak peak of what I looked like this week in preparation for my exams:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...