December 18, 2010

Light It Up Like It's Dynamite

It's pretty snowy at home, we have about 15cm of snow and the weather has been tame, averaging about -3°C. With all of this snow on the ground, it's really affecting my outfit inspiration, my latest love being anything grey. A lot of people think that grey is such a blah colour, but it's definitely one of my favourites because it's so versatile and looks perfect paired with creme and pink colours. Here are a few pictures that are inspiring me right now:
Tumblr_lc9tsnu5xy1qb2ty3o1_500_large
Tumblr_lbkyt72jfb1qbu6z1o1_500_large
Tumblr_ldkw99hc3j1qf716go1_500_large
All images from weheartit

1 comment:

  1. really love this post..
    beautiful blog

    eva
    <3

    http://tre-magnifique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...