December 27, 2010

Sigh No More

I hope each and every one of you had a great Christmas! Yesterday I made the mistake of going Boxing Day shopping at the mall and got to witness all the deal-grubbing people first hand. I ended up finding a good pair of winter boots, but I'm not sure if I'm completely in love with them, so I might return them, we'll see. For Christmas, I received a bunch of stuff that I had asked for, and a few gag gifts as well:


1. Knit Sweater Boots from Old Navy.
2. A Starbucks gift basket with a mug, coffee, hot chocolate and tea (from my bro).
3. Subway giftcard.
4. A leather Pandora bracelet with two charms.
5. A Sony Reader.
6. Clothes from H&M.
7. Giftcards for H&M that I have yet to use (!)
8. Diamond hoop earrings.
9. Curling/Waving Wand.
10. Money.


And the gag gifts that I received included a pack of 3 Bumpits and a Shake Weight, hahaha. I'm kind of intruiged by the Shake Weight, so we'll see if it actually works come spring and summer time. I'm hoping to go shopping tomorrow to use my H&M giftcards so I will share what gems I (hopefully) find.
Tumblr_le0eghceci1qcrmn9o1_500_large

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...