December 17, 2010

We Gonna Party Like It's Your Birthday

Today is my 22nd birthday! It's so surreal and it just feels like a regular day! I ended up going out for dinner the night before with family, and it was a bundle of fun. I got the new 4th generation iPod Touch which was a great surprise. I'm still in the stage of drooling over it and squealing at all the fun things it can do. It turns out that I can blog from my iPod, and can take pictures and video on it, which will be a new added feature on the blog. Get excited! I'm off to bed, to begin my birthday with sleeping in :)

1 comment:

  1. happy bday girl! hope you have a great day.xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...