November 05, 2010

Prospekt's March

Only one post this week? Terrible! School has been really stressful this week, I had a major essay to write that was due yesterday. I ended up getting it done in good time, but I hated having to do it all last minute. Unfortunately, school takes precedence over this blog, so my posts this week have had to wait. I have a lot to catch up on for the 30 day challenge! I'll probably end up doing a huge post to get caught up. I also need to blog about my recent shopping expedition and what I purchased from my favourite store H&M! 

I'm back in the city and the weather has been pretty dreary, cold and wet. I'm not really loving it. I really would like a long and drapy sweater to bundle under. Can we just fast forward to winter plz?
Tumblr_lben9yi27g1qeurbjo1_500_large

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...