October 31, 2010

Day 5 & 6: Impossible Soul

Day 5 - A picture of your favorite memory
Tumblr_laq7w3w8sg1qzadkqo1_500_large
I don't know what it is about the winter, but everything looks so magical and ethereal when a blanket of snow covers the streets and sidewalks. One of my favourite things is walking outside when it dark outside and the street lights illuminate the thick flakes of snow. I'm not sure if this makes any sense, but snow makes everything look closer together, and I feel more grounded to the earth.

Day 6 - A picture of a person you’d love to trade places with for a day
Kate Middleton. Who wouldn't want to know what it's like to 
date a prince and rub elbows with the British Royal family? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...