October 23, 2010

Until the Last Falling Star

Ohh, I love StumbleUpon. It's one of my favourite web programs to use whenever I'm in need of inspiration or  want to check out neat websites I haven't heard of. Well, today I was directed to this website that covered an awesome art project by Luise Valdes called "Casa de Karton". Valdes collected a lot of cardboard boxes and used it to create a cardboard house. 
All Images: Luise Valdes
These photos remind me of the film "La science des reves", one of my favourite movies of all time. The main character of the movie has a hard time distinguishing real life from his dreams, and there are a few scenes where everything is made out of cardboard. I love how intricate everything in this art project is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...