October 19, 2010

My Boots

One of the places I've always had an affinity for, and have been longing to travel to is Iceland. When I was younger, I thought Iceland was a big mass of snow and ice that had to be chipped away to reveal the real land that was underneath. Now, it has become a fascinating country that I hope to visit in the near future. The landscape looks so charming and unique. I know a lot of people who like to travel to warm places whenever they get the chance, overlooking little gems like this country.
Tumblr_kttiqitcat1qzca43o1_500_large
1793225284_a93023d802_z_large
20090127061815
wehearit
If you have the time, you should watch this adorable video made by Inspired by Iceland. Doesn't it make you want to hop on a plane and go there? One day Iceland, one day.

Sidenote: I got a new pair of awesome fall boots. They're almost knee high, suede-looking boots. They are awesome, and were so cheap ($20!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...