October 11, 2010

New Moon

Boy, this weekend has just flown by. My family managed to cram in three turkey dinners in this weekend, although the last two weren't really planned, it was more of a "hey, we have a crapload of turkey left that we need to get rid of", so it was a family filled weekend. On Sunday I went apple picking with some family and it was a blast, it was such a cheesy activity, but I love that kind of stuff. The apple orchards were huge and stretched so high above our heads. Here are a few photos from the weekend. 

I'm getting up bright and early tomorrow to head back to school. It's so funny, because I'll be back home in less than two weeks for reading week. It seems that even though September seemed a little slow, in a way it went so fast. Gosh, it feels like sometimes life seems to go by so slowly, but then you'll look back and be surprised how fast it went. Does anyone else get this feeling? Before I know it, it'll be Christmas.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...