October 08, 2010

Flume

Thanksgiving is this weekend! I'm kind of excited to go home for a bit, but I also have to study for my midterm in German Cinema class that's next week. I've been so bad at posting this past week, but school is really starting to shift into full gear. 


This picture kind of reminds me of that stage between Fall and Winter. It's definitely starting to get more chilly now, which I love, but I'm unable to go sans-coat anymore. Time to bundle up with scarves!
Tumblr_l9oya5fpgv1qb1freo1_500_large
I saw this picture on A Cup of Jo and swooned over this cute neck warmer from Pipsqueak Chapeau. It's so adorable and looks like it would be nice and warm during winter. The only problem? It's $120. I could probably make one for $3. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...