October 25, 2010

Day 1: No Sound But the Wind

Day 1 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts

1. I can knit. Yes, I am probably about 90 years old.
2. I have a serious soft spot for intellectual, geeky guys. Think "The Big Bang Theory".
3. I wish I could sing.
4. I want to travel the world, and find a super handsome European man who will sip coffee and tour art and history museums with me. A girl can dream, no?
5. I love live theatre and musicals. I have a bunch of show tunes on my iPod. I also performed in two theatre productions when I was in high school, it was one of the best times of my life to date.
6. I would love to learn a couple of languages after I graduate. Preferably Dutch, German and maybe French. I feel so ignorant for only knowing how to speak one language.
7. My favourite seasons are fall and winter. 
8. I sometimes have those "what if" moments when I think about the past.
9. I want to get "love" tattooed on my wrist.
10. My favourite colours are purple, grey and blue (obvs, because of my blog layout).
11. I worry about the length and healthiness of my hair a lot. I'm vain like that.
12. I wish I could be less inhibited and be overly loud, energetic and crazy.
13. I want to learn to play the piano and the cello.
14. I have a crazy obsession with 90's music. Love, love, love.
15. I'm constantly learning, growing and being inspired.

1 comment:

  1. Why do you fret over your hair? It is quite nice lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...