October 04, 2010

Never Gonna Leave This Bed

Apologies for the lack of posts this week! Last week I somehow contracted another cold, and these past few days have been the worst of it, including today. I hope this is the last cold I contract this season, because two colds in a month is a little crazy and brutal. I was browsing through decor websites today and found the perfect way to make any home more personalized in a relatively inexpensive way. Blackboard walls! How cute is this trend? I think it looks adorable in a kitchen, where you can use it for your grocery list, to write out recipe instructions and jotting down little phone messages.
google image search

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...