October 28, 2010

Just A Boy

Ever since I started living on my own, I've been searching for ways to decorate my room and apartment. As a student, it's really important to find inexpensive ways to decorate, and as a renter, decorations that don't damage the walls too much. After living at my apartment for a few years, I've found a few trusty ways to decorate on the cheap. 

One of my absolute favourite ways to decorate is the use of Christmas lights. I used to have a string of white lights on my headboard moved them outside for summer decoration (and I'm pretty sure they're damaged now because it has been outside in the rain). Now that the Christmas hype has started, I'm hoping to find a longer string of white lights to put on my walls to give my room a magical and romantic glow. Here are a few pictures I'm using for inspiration:
Tumblr_kzr6ruo8qt1qakr18o1_500_large_large
Tumblr_kucsquqowf1qzwbo7o1_500_large
Tumblr_la9ed8kl2r1qbam38o1_500_large
Tumblr_la1g4h3r7a1qe0hneo1_500_large

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...