October 17, 2010

Happy Days Are Here Again

So this week has been a bit of a blur. I've been thinking a lot about my life and where I want myself to be. I've kind of had a change of heart just recently. I guess it all started with my Italian Cinema class. We were watching a really sad movie called Facing Windows. It was a really fantastic film, but it's one of those films where a woman is married with children and is up to her knees in regrets, not having followed her dreams or the things she loved. She's not in love with her husband and ends up having a short affair with her charming neighbour next door. The ending is pretty strange, but it really makes you think about how we're living right now and how we need to do things that make us happy, not settling for a satisfactory job or a satisfactory partner. 

Anyways, after giving it some careful thought, I decided that after school, I'm going to work abroad. I'm not sure where yet, but I need to do it. I'm so tired about hearing adventurous stories from other people about where they've traveled to, and the crazy things that have happened to them on the way. I'm going to a seminar this week about learning how to work abroad, so hopefully I'll get some more information about it. More posts to come, pinky swear.
Tumblr_la6m7zt3oj1qciek8o1_500_large

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...