May 29, 2011

DIY // Bistro Chairs

This past weekend I decided that I wanted to switch things up with my Tarno bistro set from IKEA. I was kind of bored with the dull brown colour and wanted something more eye catching and bright for summer. So I walked on over to Home Hardware and looked over the paint colours for about 15 minutes before deciding on a minty blue colour. I was looking for a colour that matched Tiffany & Co. and I think I picked out the right one! I'm so happy with the end result and I can't wait to be able to hang out on my balcony in the warm weather!  The colour is called "Whisper" :) 


1 comment:

  1. Hi there - Just wondering how you went with the paint - did you need to put down a primer or sand the chairs etc.? Does the paint stay on? Rub off in the weather etc.? Really wanting to paint or spray paint my chair, but not really sure how...

    Many thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...