May 10, 2011

Son of a Gun

Surprise! I decided to switch things up here on the ol' blog and update my header and border. I like the end result, I was going for something minimal like one of my favourite daily reads Black Eiffel. Hopefully this will inspire me to update more because I've been so terrible at this lately. Summer classes are in full speed and I'm somehow behind already...mhmm! Anyways, I thought I'd share one of my favourite songs to listen to lately "Son of a Gun" by Oh Land. It's the perfect spring song to listen to. I'm thinking of doing a weekly music post showcasing some of my favourite songs to listen to. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...