May 25, 2011

Summer Nails

So I'm pretty sure I have a nail polish addiction. Every time I walk into a store I glide over to the nail polish section and swoon over all of the adorable colours. The other day there was a sale on all of the Sally Hanson Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Colour and I picked up four bottles...eeep! Luckily after reading through a beauty article over at Glamour, I unknowingly picked out the hottest colours for spring and summer (bright blue, yellow and orange as well as a nude vanilla colour). Here are a few nail polish ideas that are going to keep me inspired throughout the warm months.
Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty via Glamour Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...