May 30, 2011

This Is A Damn Cold City

...Not. It's actually grossly warm and humid. I swear, I need to relocate to somewhere cold like Russia or Iceland where I can comfortably wear cardigans, jeans and flats/boots all year round. Today is a classic example of how great I am at procrastination. I have to read a book by Tuesday for English class that I'm nowhere near finishing (yikes!). 

For some weird reason, I want to go to a live show/an open mic night and just listen to music and chill with a drink. Live music is always at least 10 times better than pre-recorded music.  I just wish Ottawa wasn't a city of secrets hiding all of the cool venues for live shows/open mics. Anyways, here's a cute hairstyle I want to take a stab at sometime soon. I think it's called a waterfall braid. Maybe today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...