May 19, 2011

Flirting With Technology

Ever since getting my Sony Touch E-Reader for Christmas, I've always kept it in my purse while on long bus rides when just an iPod isn't enough.  The best part of my E-Reader is that other than being able to carry hundreds of books with you, I've also found it fun to doodle on and listen to music on. 

I was reading an article on Marie Claire recently and they were discussing how to use E-Readers/iPad's/Kindles/Kobo's for flirting purposes and starting up conversations. Apparently it's really popular in garnering public attention by people who are on the fence of books vs. e-readers. It's very clever apparently. Do you like your device? What're you reading? What kind of books do you read? Do you like paper or e-books? What's that, you like reading a book to relax after a long day of work? What kind of work do you do? BAM! So smart, right? I guess I should start toting around my E-Reader around more often :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...