May 22, 2011

Tulip Festival

Yesterday I had the amazing opportunity to see the Tulip Festival in Ottawa for the first time. I've lived here for 4 years and I've never seen the beautiful tulips! They had the most amazing selection of tulips in the gardens by the waterfront and there were so many people there snapping pictures of all the colourful flowers. Take a peek at some of the pictures I grabbed while I was there.
These tulips remind me of the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland!
Gorgeous houses like this one lined the area where all the tulips were. Dream house!
And lastly, there was this amazing street artist in the Byward Market working on this lovely drawing. It was so impressive! The market was bustling with visiting tourists. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...