July 28, 2010

Healing Begins

I went browsing around Chapters with my friend, with Starbucks drinks in tow. I like to look through the books on display and came across a few books that I would have loved to sit down and read, but I didn't allow myself to buy anything, because I already have a few books that I bought and haven't read yet. 

As I was driving home, I noticed how fall it was outside. The skies were swirling with dark grey clouds and the sun was shining on the other side of the sky, lighting up the yellow fields. As I drove along my road, I noticed bits of tree leaves turning orange. It was beautiful and it made me so happy. Anyways, here are some photos that I think are pretty.
Instant etching
Frosted window from LivingEtc
Tumblr_l6a4rzfots1qbtx94o1_500_large
This bed looks so cozy, I just want to jump into it. From weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...