July 31, 2010

Satellite

Okay, I may be getting ahead of myself here, but I've been dying to share my slight obsession with Hunter Boots. After eyeing a few photographs of Kate Moss wearing the adorable footwear, I've decided that I must come to owning a pair for the sake of my poor feet which always get wet trudging to class through the snow covered sidewalks. Luckily for me, I'll be getting a bus pass this year, but I'd still like to get a pair of green wellies, so no slushy puddle is off limits.  Apparently, the Queen of England owns a pair as well :)
Photo: weheartit

3 comments:

  1. OMG
    I was gushing about these to my mom and I'm getting a pair for my birthday. They also sell linings for them, so when you wear them in the winter, your feet will be warm!

    http://usa.hunter-boot.com/2/15/Product-Search/Fleece-Welly-Sock/LILAC/WELSOCK_LIL.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, how adorable are they? I saw the linings for them and that's when I decided that I MUST own a pair. I love the olive green colour, which colours do you like?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...