July 15, 2010

I'm headed on vacation to Prince Edward Island for a week and it should be a good time! I have a stack full of magazines, books and giant headphones to listen to my iPod during the drive there. I'll be back to blogging next week sometime. Until then, here a few pictures of my trip to Greece and Italy in March of 2006.
Looking out to the view of Athens from the Acropolis. The view is stunning.
Me in Italy. I'm not sure what the name of this place is, I should find out!
The island of Capri. This was definitely one of my favourite spots during my trip. Did you know that the Dolce and Gabanna ad for "Light Blue" was photographed here? I have a bottle of "Light Blue" and it smells pretty amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...