July 04, 2010

Parisienne

I was looking at H&M's pre-fall style guide and was giddy to find that the fall line finds inspiration from Parisians and femme fatale (sexy and alluring women who lead men into dangerous situations). Haha, awesome. I've always loved the amazing the quality of H&M's clothes, and how affordable it is to students on a budget. Whenever I walk into an H&M, my heart literally skips a beat.




Note to self: must perfect the cat-eye look like Bridget Bardot in this photo. It's dramatic, yet soft. It's balanced out well with her teased hair and that lovely ribbon.

20081122201049
Photo: weheartit

Is this not the cutest picture ever? I love this girl's bangs and her tousled hair. I can't wait until the weather's cool enough to wear scarves. Speaking of which, I'm knitting a scarf at the moment. Yes, that's right, in July.

4554201506_6b686068e6_large
Photo: weheartit

I found this photo on weheartit, but I'm not sure if the person that uploaded is actually the owner of the photo. That being told, I couldn't help not including it in this post. I love the way this girl mixes black and brown. People always say that black and brown clash and don't go together, but after watching What Not to Wear, I was assured that since both colours are neutrals, they compliment each other. Well, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...