August 02, 2010

Firsts

I bought my first Elle magazine yesterday. Normally I'm pretty opposed when it comes to high fashion magazines, but I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the magazine after purchasing it. I don't know what it was, probably MTV's portrayal of Elle with Erin and Olivia from The City. After looking through some of the faux fur pieces from Chanel's Fall 2010 collection, I was a bit surprised, but some pieces actually look quite elegant. I've only flipped through half of the magazine and I'm saving it because the rest of it looks impressive. 
Chanel Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear
(Star Wars flashback?)
Chanel Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear
Photos: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...