August 10, 2010

Big Jet Plane


I went to the dentist last week to find out that I had a few cavities that needed to be taken care of. I went again this morning to get my fillings done, and right now my mouth is kind of numb and Drew Barrymore-esque (no offense, Drew). I've definitely learned my lesson when it comes to flossing, and from now on, I'll be doing it every day. In other news...


It has been raining the past few days, which means more days spent inside, so to combat boredom and my brain from turning to mush, I downloaded a podcast aimed at learning to speak Dutch. I've only listened to a few podcasts so far, but it's actually a lot of fun. So I have a question for all of you out there reading my little blog: Goede dag, how gaat het met uw?

62101883_tumblr_l6bl8rdxqi1qzahuvo1_500_large
Photo: weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...